January 15, 2018–January 17, 2018
All Access 2018 – January 15-17
Save the date for Manitoba’s media production industry forum, powered by On Screen Manitoba. All Access 2018 takes place Monday, January 15 to Wednesday, January 17 at the Fairmont Winnipeg. It features keynotes, case studies, panels, one-on-one meetings and casual networking events all designed to connect you to key industry stakeholders.
Confirmed Guests in the English language Program – January 16 & 17 (full days)
- Sally Blake, Producer/Director/Productrice-réalisatrice – Films à Cinq
- Debbie Brown, Production Executive, Original Content – Corus Entertainment
- Corrie Coe, Senior Vice-President, Independent Production – Bell Media
- Deborah Drisdell, Consultant, President – Drisdell Consulting
- Hughes Dufour, Production Executive – Teletoon / Corus Entertainment
- Charlotte Engel, Executive in Charge of Production, CBC Docs POV – CBC
- Avi Federgreen, President – IndieCan Entertainment
- James Finlay, Manager, Sales & Distribution – Juice Worldwide & Vubiquity
- Stephen Follows, Writer, Producer, Film Data Researcher
- Morghan Fortier, Executive Producer – Skyship Entertainment
- Tom Hastings, Director, Drama and Independent Production – Bell Media
- Brandon Lane, Production Executive – Corus Entertainment
- Michelle McIver, Consultant
- Melanie Nepinak Hadley, Executive in Charge of Production – CBC
- Josette Normandeau, Producer – Ideacom
- Louise Rosen, Sales Agent and Distributor
- Tara Woodbury, Head of Development – Sphere Media Plus
- As well as executives from Discovery Canada, APTN and Elevation Pictures
Confirmed Guests in the French Language Program – January 15 & 16
- Anthony Cauchy, Chef de la production originale – TV5 Québec Canada/Unis TV
- Deborah Drisdell, Consultante, Présidente – Les Consultations Drisdell Consulting
- Marco Dubé, Directeur general, services régionaux – Radio-Canada
- Marie-Claude Dupont, Directrice principale, Programmation et Stratégie multiplateforme, Services Régionaux – ICI Radio-Canada
- Jérôme Héllio, Directeur des contenus, TV5 Québec Canada/Unis TV
- Jean-Pierre Laurendeau, Directeur principal programmation/Principal Director of Programming Canal D, Canal Vie, Z & Investigation – Bell Media
- Dany Meloul, VP, Télévision, Programmation en français – Bell Media
- Josette Normandeau, productrice – Idéacom
- As well as executives from APTN
Full conference schedule and registration available Tuesday, December 5.
2018 Registration Rates
Early Bird Registration ends December 18, 2017
Regular Non OSM Member rate $400
Early Bird OSM Member rate $250 (before December 18, 2017)
Regular OSM Member rate $300 (after December 18, 2017)
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP NOW TO RECEIVE DISCOUNTED RATE.
If you are unsure of your membership status, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before registering.
Are you a Non OSM Member? Sign up and SAVE!
Early Bird Registration & Industry Professional Membership: $250 + $75 = $325
Regular Registration & Industry Professional Membership: $300+ $75 = $375
All registration rates are subject to applicable taxes.
Student rate available, please contact email@example.com for more information.
Duly registered members of NMM, SMPIA, AMPIA, FRIC and APFC may access the On Screen Manitoba member rate (some restrictions apply).