On Screen Manitoba has entered into a partnership with Indiegogo, the world’s largest crowd funding platform. Through this partnership, OSM members have access to an interactive suite of educational tools and other support resources.
Members can upload their campaigns to the On Screen Manitoba partner page and benefit from a cross promotion campaign through our weekly newsletter and social media network. Members will also receive a 25% discount to Indiegogo fees.
Here are some campaigns On Screen Manitoba has already uploaded to the Partner Page. If you have completed an Indiegogo campaign and would like your project uploaded to our partner page please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is information regarding how to set up an Indiegogo campaign and link it to the OSM partner page.
Crowd-sourcing with Indiegogo – The Basics
Campaigns can be linked to On Screen Manitoba’s Partner Page through the Unique Campaign Creation URL.
Anyone using this link to build their campaign on Indiegogo will have their campaign automatically linked to On Screen Manitoba’s Partner Page. When clicked, the user will first be asked to either login or create an account with Indiegogo then they will be taken directly into the campaign creation wizard to start building their campaign.
Other Resources from Indiegogo
- Ten Myths of Crowd Funding: If you are thinking about crowd funding your project.
- One of the best methods for collecting tips is to review successful and unsuccessful campaigns on http://www.indiegogo.com.
- Recorded Webinars: A detailed listing of webinars on campaign tips and best practices.
- Crowd Chats: Exercise crowd funding with weekly live hangout sessions. Subscribe to Indiegogo’s social media or blog to get updates on dates/times for upcoming sessions.
- YouTube: Webinars and additional video content.
The primary contact for both campaign owners and contributors is email@example.com. Indiegogo’s fully trained Customer Happiness Team is staffed 7 days/week and provides support on campaign related inquiries including:
• Refund requests
• Technical questions/difficulties
• Campaign deadlines
• Educational questions/insights
• General support
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.indiegogo.com.