On Screen Manitoba 2020-21 Board of Directors
- Co-Chair: Chris McIvor, FRANK Digital
- Co-Chair: Madison Thomas, filmmaker
- Vice-Chair Finance: Kitan Amao, RBC Royal Bank
- Vice-Chair Government Relations and Regulatory Affairs: Leslea Mair, Zoot Pictures
- Secretary and Vice-Chair Governance and Nominations: Steven Foster, DGC Manitoba District Council
- Vice-Chair Membership: Jen Beasley, Buffalo Gal Pictures
- Vice-Chair Programs: Ben Williams, 48 Film Festival
- Aimé Boisjoli, Canoë Rouge
- Doug Darling, Tripwire Media Group
- Ginger Dilk, Eagle Vision
- Kyle Irving, Eagle Vision
- Rob Macklin, ACTRA Manitoba
- Reed Makayev, 1st Assistant Director
- Monique Perro, City of Winnipeg Film and Special Events Office
- Nicolas Philips, 2nd Unit Gaffer
- Sandra Simoes, William F. White International
- Desiree Single, Animiki See
- Brandice Vivier, Frantic Films
- Rob Rowan, IATSE 856
A standing committee of the OSM Board intended to provide oversight and monitor the organization’s financial affairs. The committee will make recommendations to the board on financial management policies.
Government Relations and Regulatory Affairs Committee:
A standing committee of the OSM Board intended to provide guidance and information to OSM senior management in regards to government relations and regulatory affairs.
A standing committee of the OSM Board intended to provide guidance to OSM senior management in regards to membership, including categories, rates, recruitment strategies and services.
A standing committee of the OSM Board intended to provide guidance to OSM senior management in regards to programs (Access Funds).
Please note the membership and programs committee meetings are now combined.
If you are interested in joining a committee, please contact Executive Director Nicole Matiation (email@example.com) to discuss the available opportunities.