mai 12, 2016
The Membership and Programs Manager will be comfortable working in a bilingual environment to recruit, engage and support On Screen Manitoba’s members while administering the Access Funds and other events relevant to On Screen’s membership.
Full-time contract: starting no later than June 27, 2016 and ending March 31, 2018 (with a potential for renewal).
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Responsibilities and tasks:
Under the direct supervision of the Executive Director and in collaboration with the staff at On Screen Manitoba, the Membership and Program Manager will be responsible for coordinating and implementing the administration and logistics for a variety of OSM services and events:
- Attracting and developing ongoing relationships with OSM members while administering membership recruitment and referrals;
- Administering Access Funds and ensuring proactive communication and engagement with members;
- Administering intake of registrations for competitions, initiatives and events, ensuring they are accurate, up to date and available to other OSM staff;
- In collaboration with the assigned event leader, coordinating OSM events, pitch competitions, B2B meeting and outreach to schools, festivals, etc.;
- Collating and organizing data collection relative to the Access Funds and memberships;
- Ensuring reporting mechanisms for membership, Access Funds and events are in place and reports are delivered in an efficient and timely manner, as required;
- Working within a collaborative team environment with focusing on target goals; and
- Other duties as assigned by OSM from time to time.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills;
- A completed post-secondary studies in a related field;
- Comprehensive understanding of Manitoba’s film/television and/or interactive media production industries;
- Demonstrated success working collaboratively with a diverse team that includes multiple partners;
- Proven organization and administrative skills;
- Ability to respond quickly and efficiently to changing priorities in a deadline-driven environment;
- Out-of-the-box, creative thinker with outstanding troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Experience in the non-profit sector;
- Fluency in both official languages an asset.
Please send your resume and a letter of motivation to email@example.com by 5pm on June 1, 2016.
On Screen Manitoba leads the development of a dynamic media production industry that is recognized for its world-class creative and technical talent. Our members work in all genres and formats (in English, French and Aboriginal languages) and have access to some of the best production incentives in Canada.