juillet 4, 2013
On Screen Manitoba is pleased to announce that the Professional Development Fund has re-opened and is now accepting applications.
The Fund supports writers, directors, producers, production company full-time staff and creative service professionals to participate in national or international professional development opportunities.
New guidelines and the application forms are now available here. Of note, changes include:
- Applicants must be Manitoba residents and OSM members in good standing for at least three months prior to their application for funds.
- Members may receive support from the Professional Development Fund only once a year (April 1 – March 31).
- The cap for North American activity is $2,500; for international the cap is $3,000.
- Applications must be received at least three weeks prior to the event for which support is being requested.
- Applications will be processed on the 15th and 30th of every month.
- The application fee has increased from $20 to $30.
If you have any questions please contact Michael at Michael@onscreenmanitoba.com or 204-927-5898.